Welcome to UnicompsUNIVERSAL COMPOSITIONS SERVICESUnicomps is a privately held design and multimedia company specializing in book design and typesetting services. For the past 20+ years, we have built strong and lasting relationships with all our clients and we always deliver the best results.
Our team is available to guide your vision. We will discuss, foster and encourage innovating ideas to showcase your products. Our aim is to deliver the very best services to produce the highest quality.
Unicomps will always present your product to you in a timely manner. We have established a reputation with our clients for being accountable in all aspects of published works. Working closely with clients in the publishing field, our global team aims to consistently be the best.
Whether information needs to be captured from paper, image, online, email or direct to customer systems, Unicomps has the solution. Our services offer onshore and offshore options for customers requiring data capture, data entry and data management. Whatever choice companies make, they can be assured of of having a dedicated team of experts on hand to provide fast accurate data entry skills.
We employ a range of data capture technologies including OMR, OCR, and ICR applications. Where appropriate we also offer manual keying from our offshore offices.
We also have the ability to apply OCR technology with onshore and offshore capture, and can blend all three together under our Hybrid Data Capture option, to match our client’s compliance requirements, time restrictions and budget.
For more information on our Data Capture service, call us on +00 (1) 202 255 7995.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.